Thomas P. Flavin, CPA / PFS, CVA
CEO & Founder
A founding partner in the firm, Tom considers it his privilege to have worked to help and become a trusted friend to so many local businesses, non-profits, professionals, and individuals over his 30-year career as a Certified Public Accountant.
Beyond his significant expertise in accounting, auditing, forecasting, reporting, and litigation support, he has extensive experience in some of the more niche areas of his profession. He regularly handles the rigorous requirements of highly regulated environments of volunteer health & welfare organizations, private and charter schools, government defense contracting, federal and state election campaigns, and par-mutual wagering.
Education and Certifications
- Lawrence University, Bachelor of Music Education
- University of Miami, Master of Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Past Member, Budget and Finance Committee, Town of Indialantic
- Past President, South Brevard Beaches Exchange Club
- Past Chairman and Treasurer, Board of Trustees, Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida