Barbara Nooney, CPA/PFS, CGMA
Beyond her extensive work in auditing, accounting and financial reporting for non-profit and profit entities in both the private and public sector, Barbara, has spent more than two decades in the field doing tax compliance, preparation and planning at the federal, state, and local level for individuals and all forms of business entities.
Her areas of specialty include advanced skills and experience in business environments as diverse as member associations, religious associations, charter school reporting, employee benefit plans, retail, wholesale, manufacturing, technology, and health care.
Education and Certifications
- Western New England University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting
- Western New England University, Master of Science in Accounting
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida
- Certified Public Account, Massachusetts
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer, Nana’s Children Homes, Inc
- Past Treasurer, Alliance for The Mentally Ill Western Massachusetts
- Past Treasure and Founding Member, Dress For Success Western Massachusetts